Frequently Asked Questions
It’s simple: why do you want a fibreglass pool?
- Create a place for kids to play and adults to relax
- Make a tranquil haven in a small backyard
- Swim uninterrupted laps for exercise
- Create a holiday at home sanctuary
Also, think about where the pool will sit in your backyard relative to your alfresco, indoor entertaining areas and aspect. Do you want to see your pool from inside your house? Where in your backyard is a nice sunny spot protected from the wind and away from large trees? Do you want space around your pool for deck chairs, a day bed or sun lounges? Finally, where will you store your filtration equipment, pool cleaner and the kids pool toys?
Finding the best fibreglass pool is easy when you have a clear vision for your dream backyard!
The color of your pool, and the water in it, is crucial because it will ultimately determine the look and feel of your backyard design with a pool.
Think about the atmosphere you want to create and Think about the atmosphere you want to create and how the pool color, when filled with water, will complement and blend with your home and landscaping choices.
What color do you want your fibreglass pool water to be?
- Draws more attention to the pool itself, so if you want your pool to be the centrepiece of your backyard, choose a light color
- Are more likely to draw your eye to the bottom of the pool, showing leaves and debris. If you want a pristine pool all summer, a light color may not be the best option for you
- Light colored pool shells are cooler overall than dark pools because they reflect the light and heat
- A pool positioned in full shade benefits from being a light color to combat the effects of the lack of sunlight
- Tends to allow the pool’s surroundings and other landscaping features to stand out
- Absorbs and retains heat more efficiently
- Dark fiberglass pool colors will be naturally warmer all year round
- Hides leaves, dirt and debris (and spiders!)
Things to consider when choosing your fiberglass pool color
- The color of a fiberglass pool shell is not resemblant to how the pool will look when filled with water. A sand-colored pool shell will produce green-tinted water, and a white surface will sparkle like the water of the iconic Australian Whitehaven Beach.
- Do you want your swimming pool to be a central element of your backyard or blend into the surroundings and garden?
- Will your pool blend seamlessly with your home and backyard design, or do you want it to stand out and be a central feature?
Narellan Pools Marbleglass™ pool color range
Marbleglass™ is available in a range of 14 colors, offering plenty of options to suit your backyard design ideas. Using a unique technology that allows the blending of colors sprayed onto the interior of the pool shell, the result is a range of vibrant, UV-resistant, and extremely color-fast pool shell colors. Covered by a 10-year surface warranty and world-leading technology, Marbleglass™ is the world’s most advanced fibreglass pool color system.
Check out Narellan Pools on Pinterest for pool color ideas and backyard design inspiration!
Disclaimer: The colors are a representation only & may not represent the final product. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and illustrations on this website. You acknowledge that such information, illustrations and colors may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information provided is entirely at your own risk, for which Narellan Pools and any of its Body Corporate shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information received from this website meets your specific requirements.
Plunge pool designs by Narellan Pools range from 3m square up to 7m long x 2.7m wide. Like the deep pool of water typically found at the base of a waterfall, plunge pools by Narellan Pools offer a deep water cavity perfect for wading and low impact exercise.
The Nirvana captures the essence of poolside luxury. Combining a 300mm deep resort-style splash deck and generous swimming area, it’s the perfect option for a small backyard with a pool.
If you’re after a streamlined shape with the flexibility to add swim jets, check out the Eden.
Yes! The Nirvana tanning ledge pool captures the essence of poolside luxury. Combining a resort-style tanning ledge and deep swimming area, it’s the perfect option for any backyard.
The Nirvana’s tanning ledge is the perfect spot to relax on an in-pool ledge lounger or for small children to play. With dual steps to the tanning ledge extending into the pool’s depths, the Nirvana offers the perfect blend of relaxation and exercise.
If you prefer a larger pool design, the Harmony Splash Deck can be added to the contemporary range of Narellan Pool designs, including the Symphony, Ascent and Madeira. The Harmony is the perfect way to create a coveted L-shaped design or add an entrance feature to your pool.