When deciding on a new swimming pool, your vision will guide your choices. Narellan Pools presents you with a vast array of options and choices to tailor your pool to you. Size; design; shape and colour: the choices you have to customize your swimming pool are more varied than ever.
While sizing constraints of your property can dictate the size of your pool, one part of the design of your pool that you have complete control over is the colour. The colour of your swimming pool allows you to create a truly personalized end-product, and with the Narellan Pools range, there is a colour to suit everyone’s style and taste.
Selecting the right colour for your swimming pool is a crucial part of creating the final look and feel of your new backyard oasis. At Narellan Pools, we have a wide range of colours available to suit any backyard in Canada:
· We have beautiful blue tones, such as the Marbleglass colours- Blue Azurite and Blue Agate;
· Sand and Stone tones, like our Bondi Sand and Summer Stone;
· and Monochromatic tones including Grey Quartz and Whitehaven Pearl, among others
Your swimming pool should complement (but not necessarily match) the rest of your backyard landscaping. If you aren’t prepared to remodel your entire backyard space, then make sure you select colours that will fit with your current design.
As with any colour selection process, the colours of your swimming pool will look different under different lighting. Talk to your local Narellan Pools Builder to get an idea of what the colours will look like in varying conditions before making your final decision.
The majority of our colour options are available in our unique, trademarked Marbleglass finish. Our unique process of blending colour shades to create a final finish and effect means that this range provides exceptional colour-fastness and vibrancy for our customers. The finish is also highly durable ensuring it stays looking its best for years to come. And if anything does go wrong, you’re protected by our 10-year surface warranty.
The main consideration when selecting your colour option should be for the final look and feel that you wish to create. However, there are a few other factors that may be worth considering:
· Thermal Efficiency — Dark colours will store heat more efficiently than lighter colours, which could mean a slight reduction in your heating costs.
· Cleaning — All swimming pools end up with some debris in them from the surrounding environment and garden. The pool’s filter and cleaning systems will take care of these, but that can take some time. Dark colours will better hide small debris making your pool appear cleaner and fresher while your filter does its job. You may prefer a lighter colour, however, to know exactly where any debris may be hiding.
Narellan Pools have decades of experience in designing, constructing, and installing dream fiberglass swimming pools. With our focus on innovation, we have developed a fantastic range of colours and finishes that will provide long-lasting appeal. Whatever your style or preference, there is sure to be an option from Narellan Pools to suit.
Still not sure which fiberglass pool colour is best for you? Speak to our experienced team today and we can walk you through the best colour options for your pool!